Cash on Delivery Terms & Conditions
The availability of Cash on Delivery for purchases made on Gsmclue.com (the “Site”) is subject to the Cash on Delivery terms & conditions below which are separate from and in addition to the Conditions of Use that govern your use of the Site, including each order that you place.
- Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders shipped to the Spain Only and above 50€.
- Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders less than 500€.
- Gsmclue may charge a fee for orders placed using Cash on Delivery. However, for a limited promotional period, no fees will be charged on any orders placed using Cash on Delivery.
- Orders paid using Cash on Delivery will be billed in Euros but may only be paid in the local currency of the destination country at the exchange rate (“Applicable Exchange Rate”) in the “Order Summary” section on the final checkout page on the Site. Both the U.S. dollar amount and amount in the currency of the destination country that is due upon delivery will be listed on your order confirmation and your shipment confirmation.
- If you change an existing Cash on Delivery order, we will reassess whether Cash on Delivery may be used based on the destination country, items purchased, total purchase amount and shipping method. If the order is ineligible for Cash on Delivery, you must select a different a payment method to complete your order.
- The Applicable Exchange Rate only applies at the time of purchase and may change for future purchases. The Applicable Exchange Rate may vary from the exchange rate for other payment methods. If you cancel an order that you made using COD Currency Conversion, the Applicable Exchange Rate that applied to that order may not be the same even if you place an identical order at a later date.
- Estimated import duties will be added to your order amount to be paid in full in the local currency of your destination country upon receipt of your order. We may reduce the amount of import duties you owe if actual import duties are less than the estimate.
- The order amount set forth on your shipment confirmation in the local currency of your destination country must be paid in full before receiving your items and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened and your items inspected only after the payment is made.
- Items shipped and paid for by Cash on Delivery can’t be replaced, but may be eligible to be returned for a refund.
- All refunds in respect of items purchased using Cash on Delivery will be issued by a credit in Euros .
- We reserve the right to make changes to Cash on Delivery, our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use Cash on Delivery, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, that condition will be deemed sever able and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.